{Commonly Asked Questions}
Commonly Asked Questions
- "Can I have the unedited proofs?"
- To preserve the Quality of my brand and preserve the business model I have worked to establish I do not give out unedited images. Any proofs that you receive that are unedited are send out only to give you the ability to have more control over receiving the exact poses that are your favorite. These unedited images should not be saved and used in any way.
- "Can you edit out my belly fat?"
- No uncle bob I will not be editing out your belly fat. However I have no problems removing a distracting car or a pimple that showed up that morning.
- "How will I receive my images?"
- I will send you your edited images via Drop Box for you to download.
- "How should I pay you."
- Other than the deposit I prefer you pay after you have picked out your images. This way you can truly have an informed idea of how many you want. Then go ahead and pay via PayPal, Venmo, Cash, or Check.
- "I reviewed my proofs but they look unedited."
- That is correct! the proofs you receive will have ZERO editing done on them. After you picket your proofs I will adjust the lighting, color, saturation and anything etc.
- Examples of before and after edits:
- "My family hates taking pictures so we won't be doing any silly posing prompts."
- PLEASE DON'T BOOK ME! Oh wait did I say that out loud. Yes yes I did. Photography is something I do because I love it, because it's fun! If your family doesn't walk away having created a memory laughed and having a good time. I don't think I'm a good fit for you. I like the silly walking. I like the fun airplane posing prompts. I LOVE the fake laughing that turns into a genuine smile. I don't want these to just be pictures you checked of your lists but instead an experience that you create and document forever to look back on.



